lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

Priorité

My priority? It’s me. It always has, and I know it allways will be. Well... I might just have lied a little. There was a time where I wasn’t my priority. There was a painful time in which she was all there was. In which she was the meaning of my existance. Well this of course has changed, so much, it’s all so different now... Again... I might be lying a bit. Truth be told it’s them... It has always been them. They are my priority. They always have been. Since I can remember there’s been a girl involved. Either because I didn’t have them, or because I had them and I didn’t know what to do with them... Or because I didn’t want them anymore. But it’s always been them... Their eyes, their hair, their skin, their shoulders, their stomach, their neck, their brests, their hips and the way those bones shape them... Well you get the picture. I love women. I just love them. They take my energy, my time, my breath, my thoughts. My life revolves around them... And I’m quite getting tired of this.

-------

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario